Click this button to download a free Estate Planning form you can use to collect key information to get ready for an estate plan:
A well crafted Estate plan allows you the comfort of knowing your loved ones will be as well provided for, and have as little additional disruption as possible when the inevitable happens. Proper estate planning eases the administration and distribution of your property, minimizes adverse tax consequences, and allows you to rest comfortably knowing you've done what you can to make a bad circumstance better for your family. If you don't make a plan, the State will make one for you.
Here is what I can provide for you:
1. Drafting of Wills and Trusts and related instruments, including transfer deeds.
2. Drafting Advance Health Care Directives (“Living Wills”) to provide direction as to your medical care wishes. With current privacy rules, it is prudent to have medical directives for your adult, but dependent, children, too.
3. Drafting Powers of Attorney granting authority to other persons to control and administer property and assets.
4. Make sure a guardian is nominated for your children.
5. Drafting other Trust instruments for specific tax situations.
Full estate planning packages are available at a discount package price which cover the primary documents, leaving you fully prepared and protected in one (relatively) easy step.
Attorney responsible for content of this site: David L. Howell. No attorney described here is certified by the Texas Board of Legal Certification in any specific area of practice. Copyright Law Offices of David L. Howell. All rights reserved.
Office: 1700 Lemon Mint Ct., Austin, Texas (510) 396-1770 firstname.lastname@example.org